The start of Fall Sports is fast approaching! All athletes entering Grades 7, 9, and 11 must have a physical on file before they can begin practice. All athletes entering Grades 8, 10, and 12 must have a physical update on file before they can begin practice. Copies can be picked up at the High School Office.
1. August 8th at 7 PM in the HS Theater we will have our Mandatory Fall Parent-Athlete Meeting for the following sports: Boys Golf, Girls Tennis, High School Girls Volleyball, High School Boys Football, and Cross Country. No student-athlete can participate in practice unless they have attended this required meeting. **Each Fall Sport will have a separate informational meeting after the main meeting to go over sport specific information.
2. August 8th at 5 PM at the High School we will be doing Senior Banner pictures.
3. High School Impact Testing will be on August 8th from 8-10 AM at the High School. Any high school athlete who did not Impact test last year is due for a new test this year.
4. August 12th marks the start of practice for Girls Tennis, High School Football, and Boys Golf.
5. August 14th at 7 PM (following the open house) we will have the Fall Parent-Athlete Meeting for Middle School Volleyball and Middle School Football. ***Coaches will pass on pertinent information to parents and athletes at this meeting so that students are ready to go the first week of school for practice.
6. August 15th marks the start of practice for Cross Country and High School Volleyball.
7. Middle School Volleyball and Middle School Football will do Impact Testing from 2-3:30 PM on August 21st and they will start practice on August 22nd.
***If you have any questions please call Athletic Director Adolph Shepardson at Milbank High School.